Friday, September 25, 2015

Fill-In Fun #232

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. This meme is one of the first ones I joined, several years ago. Each week Hilary posts statement with blanks. Our mission, should we choose to accept, is to copy the statement and fill in the blanks on our blogs. Then link up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her and let her know your suggestions! This week’s co-host is Ellen of 15andmeowing.

The statements & My Answers: #232

1. Birthdays are meant to be a celebration of the person born that day. I enjoy doing that with loved ones. However, I admit that I have always been uncomfortable with my own.

2. I am more than happy to rescue critters, but I wish I was able to save them all

3. Autumn is my favourite season. I like the change in sunlight and weather, the foliage with its colours, football, and the inevitable reflections of self and life

4. Chapstick  is the best brand of lip balm. I never leave home without one.




Linked to:

13 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about birthdays. Since autumn is your season welcome fall! Although so far our weather is a bit more summer like, barely any colors on the trees yet. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 2 is right up my alley cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. If I am somewhere it is dry and cold, I always want some Chapstick around too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo. As always, your answers are thoughtful and I agree, except I like Burt's Bees better. Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answer to #2...I wish I could save them all too.

    Autumn is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers, especially #2. At least you save some. And I am with you on the Fall except for the football part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you, i'd save every animal if there was a way. While i don't like the cold, i do like the cooler temps of this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like fall too if it didn't mean winter was going to soon follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the fill-ins. I love the kitty in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think of birthdays as a personal New Year. A good time to reflect on the past and look forward to the future. I am surprised I have had as many as I have and I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always enjoyed my own birthday - Guess that I'm just a kid at heart.
    #2 - Oh how true that is, it would be great if we could save them all.
    #3 - My favorite too.
    #4 - I use it too and yes it works great.

    Loved the kitty at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, thanks for the reminder that it is now Chapstick season! I like the Burt's Bees stuff too because it is natural. This time of year is a bit of limbo... summer is fading away and the days are getting cooler; but the bright burst of colour has not quite hit us yet and the end of the days can still be quite warm. Another week and the leaves will change and fall, and I'll have to put on socks. :)

    ReplyDelete