Friday, September 11, 2015

Fill-In Fun #330 & Me

I have followed Hilary and Feeling Beachie since I began blogging, over four years ago. Her Friday Four Fill-In Fun has always been one of my favourite memes. I like the challenge and the exchange of thoughts.

Each week Hilary posts four statements with blanks that you fill in. Then, you post and link back to her blog to share. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and statements for us to fill in. Please visit her, and let her know your suggestions. This week’s co-host is yours truly: ME!  I hope you will join in the fun. 

The statements & My Answers: #330:

1. Have you ever had an unusual experience that could not be explained? If so, what happened?

2. Wouldn’t it be nice if people could agree to disagree? We would all be better for it and happier, too.

3. I think dreams have meanings. I believe this is the way our minds process and sort information, memories, wishes, and hope. In this same way, I think stress can create or conjure nightmares. 

4. I just cannot understand or accept meanness, no matter how it is explained away. There is never a good excuse or reason to be mean





Linked to:

13 comments:

  1. We don't see any reason for mean either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your completions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. # 1) eye watched BURD two day.......eye noe eye wuz crazed at de time ~~~~ tuna of moon

    heerz two a walkin catfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think sometimes God speaks to me in my dreams. I don't always understand what He is saying, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree that dreams have meanings - I just wish they were easier to understand

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meanness is meaningless, and it makes me very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annie,
    The photo of the cute kitty next to the book is super!
    Have a Beautiful Day!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice fill-ins and answers. Thank you for the comforting words you left on my blog about Lucy, she will never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun fill-ins! I have certainly had #1 happen, but people would swear I am nuts. And I might be, but that one I would not be making up and sure not anything I had even really thought much about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I absolutely agree that our dreams are our mind's/brain's way of processing everything in our life. whether it is stuff we are even aware of, or not. It's an amazing thing when you think about it.
    And no -- why would anyone want to be mean? ever? just don't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish that everyone was kind too. I believe that dreams are made up of what occupies your mind. It shows up in a dream in symbolic ways. I't's pretty amazing.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete