Tuesday, November 24, 2015

This or That at Coffee Chat

As I try to get back to a blogging routine, I am joining Les at Ink Interrupted for her weekly Coffee Chat. This week we are asked to choose between "this or that".  They were not really difficult, and some were amusing. I hope that you will join us for some fun.

Here goes...
Heels or sneakers...As lovely and fun as heels can be, it is sneakers for me. Health issues have decided that for me. It is okay; I have adapted.
Coke or Pepsi...Ummm. No, thank you. I really don't care for soda pop. I prefer iced tea or just water.
Instagram or Flickr...Ummm...no...I can't even keep up with Facebook. It is just too much. It is overwhelming. I have been hacked so many times it is ridiculous. I keep getting requests from people who do not even know me. I like things to be safe and secure. Social media is just too much.
Tomboy or Girlie Girl...I have always been a tomboy, really. However, I can be either (or both), given the right circumstances.
Nap or Read...I like to read and then sleep. Can't I do both? They go together well.
Karaoke or Bowling...Bowling. Bill and I used to be on a league. We even were champions. No one wants to hear me sing. My cats don't even like when I whistle!
Pizza or Sushi...Yes, please. I like both, but I would probably choose sushi and sashimi, now. It would depend on the time and situation.
Rain or shine...I love cool, overcast, even rainy days & nights. Oh please don't sing that song, not even at karaoke.
Single or taken...Taken. Bill and I have been married for almost 35 years. I cannot even imagine life without him.

Bill & Annie, 1981

Dress or jeans...jeans. It is that tomboy thing, I guess. I even got married in them.
Winter or summer...Of these two seasons, I guess I would say, Winter. I am not a fan of heat or sweating. I can always put more on, but can only take so much off. (Don't go there.)
Exercise or couch...I think both are important for health and well-being. Balance is always the key.
Library or cafe...I like both scenarios. In my area, there is a place called Cafe Book that I like. Our library is a bit stuffy.
Jocks or nerds...I respect a true athlete, but I relate better to nerds. I really love a creative energy, though. Musicians are especially fascinating to me.
Piano or guitar...Guitar, especially if Bill is playing it. He is amazing; kind of like a super hero. When we first met, he was playing a guitar. We immediately connected as friends. Over time, it just got better.

Bill, my Superman

And the big one, Marvel or DC...I guess I read more DC comics as a kid, though none were super heroes. I also liked King Comics and Archie Publications. Sorry, Les, I never got into super heroes as you know them. Give me Peanuts or Muppets and I am very happy. I have a very active inner child.


Okay, these are my choices. How about you? What are yours? Come on and spill the beans! 


Linked to:


15 comments:

  1. Annie...what a fun post, I enjoyed reading it...the photo of you and Bill is priceless; and look at his rock and roll hippie self in number two !!! awesome ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun reading your answers. I have more similar answers than different. I love pizza, piano & guitar, Karaoke, Sunshine.
    Great photo of you and Bill. It so nice that you are still so in love.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thins like this. It really gives us a chance to get to know each other better. Diet coke, tea or wear. No coffee. Idk. Tom boy as a young girl, girlie girl since. Can't weigh heels for the last forty years. I would pick them if I could. Definitely...nerds. Neither karaoke or bowling...terrible at both. That's the same answer I always give on the winter/summer question. Don't really know anything about comic books. Exercise, Sun, pizza, read and then naps. I remember that great photo of you with Bill but had never seen the other one of Mr. Sexy. Wishing you a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Sending lots of love and hugs, J. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always learn something new and interesting about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answers (especially since many of them I can relate to!) and I especially LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you and your hubby! I also love that your hubby is a guitar player - wouldn't it be cool, in some cosmic way, if those of us with guitar playing hubby's could get together so they could jam? :)

    Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Annie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Snoopy!!!! Yes, definitely Snoopy any day. Have you seen the movie yet?
    They did good.
    You know, I have "I love the Rainy Nights" on my iPod - LOL. And I while I like sunny days, it is true that laying in bed and listening to the rain is amazing.
    You know, I said "nerd" -- but I do get a little weak when a man starts playing guitar. there's just something about that, ya know? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers. 35 years of married life - that's awesome! Looks like a lot of us have guitar playing husbands. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to remember to participate in this one of these days. I enjoyed your answers and your wedding photo. I will take winter over summer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's wonderful that you and your sweetheart are still an item, and i love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post and awesome picture of you and your hubby! Winter is my favorite too and Snoopy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like rainy days, they remind me of times when I was a child and before real life started to happen. We don't have many rainy or grey cloudy days where I live now, not even in winter. When we do I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some of my choices would depend on the day.

    I think you made a grand choice when you picked Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this list and I would probably choose many of the same things as you (except rain over shine, I LOVE the sun!).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your answers and am with your choices on most of them! No sushi for me, I do like Instagram, tomboy all the way. Nice to see you showing up on my Feedly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoyed your choices, Annie, but especially love the picture of the two of you! Have a really special Thanksgiving Day.

    ReplyDelete