Friday, December 4, 2015

Fill-In Fun #238

The "Follow Four Fill-In" is hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. This meme is one of the first ones I joined, several years ago. Each week Hilary posts statement with blanks. The fun is filling in the blanks on our own blogs, then linking up to her blog for sharing. Hilary is always looking for co-hosts and more statements for us to fill in. Please visit her and let her know your suggestions. This week’s co-host is Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews.

The statements & My Answers: #238:

1. Try to be kind whenever you can. Life gives many opportunites. Just do it.

2. Books are filled with adventure, entertainment, enjoyment, and lessons of all kinds. Reading has been my favourite past-time since I was about five years old. I carry a book everywhere I go.

3. Last week, I began learning the features of the new computers that Bill bought me Santa brought early for Christmas. Even though they are similar to the old ones, there is a learning curve. I am sorting and deleting old and duplicate files, as well as downloading photos, too

4. Later in life, I hope to spend every moment doing fun things with Bill. No matter what it is, it is always better with Bill.






Linked to:

15 comments:

  1. I too carry a book, or books, everywhere I go. If I end up waiting, I can always read. And of course great advice on kindness.

    I would have emailed this to you but can't find your email address: literally on the border? What does that do for taxes? Lol

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were darn good answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent answers, I always enjoy how thorough you are with each one. I especially love your #4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your answers.

    Being kind doesn't take much....I agree...JUST DO IT!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Your question about CMash....not sure where she is. I haven't visited in a while. I will take a look.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looked at CMash's blog.

    She was away for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love George's of hat! He is a tiny little elf! Everything is better with your best friend near! I hope this happens very soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your answers and i'm so glad that you are getting acquainted with your new computer and glad Bill is helping you along.
    Stay safe and warm.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purrfect answers, as always. My mom was an avid reader and got me started at a young age. Though I am a slow reader due to some mild dyslexia, it is one of my very favorite pastimes. It is so much easier to be kind than cruel. Good luck with the new computers. Tom retired many years ago, and I am so happy to spend as much time together as possible. I am currently watching RIVERDANCE on PBS. It is something I always wanted to see but never had the opportunity. It is so good. Kiss all the kitties and Stella for me. Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do people who don't keep a book handy do with their down time? You are right, too, about kindness, always and everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love setting up and learning new technology. Of course, sometimes, it can give you a major headache but most of the time I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your answers are simply perfect. Normally I try to focus on one or two, which I agree with, but in this case - all four.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kindness should always be our first choice. And it is easy to do. I hope you get lots of time with Bill this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete