Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Perfect Gift

                                                   source

Grammy never wanted gifts, saying she did not want a fuss being made over her.

When Grammy celebrated her special birthday, everyone came bearing gifts of treats and flowers. With gratitude, she politely thanked each person for their gift.

Suddenly, her youngest great-granddaughter climbed into Grammy’s lap giving her a big hug. Grammy smiled, saying, “Just what I always wanted.”



Shared with:
Quote Prompt:
"A hug is the perfect gift, one size fits all,
and nobody minds if you exchange it."
~Author Unknown

&


8 comments:

  1. So perfect! That's what this granny enjoys most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hug is indeed the perfect gift for granny.
    I'll share that hug with you.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs are the best, and i'd love to get and give more of them any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, hugs are the best, any old time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree to that and I am glad it was captured to remember :)

    Wishing you a Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with her...nothing like the hug of a grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. I think all people want that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs are all we all want. Happy New Year.

    Cats of wildcat woods

    ReplyDelete