Thursday, January 28, 2016

Quote Challenge, Day Three


Today is the third and final day of the Three Day Quote Challenge. For me, this was a challenge. To choose just three favourite quotes was very difficult. I love quotes, as I usually find strength or wisdom in them. Of course, others may make me upset. However, those make me seek wisdom.

The quote I chose today is from the wisdom of the Dalai Lama. I believe that he is another wise man given to mankind to teach and guide us. It is up to us to learn our lessons well.

"Our prime purpose in life is to help 
others. And if you can't help them, 
at least don't hurt them."
~Dalai Lama

On this final day of the quote challenge, I nominate:
2. Les of Ink Interrupted
3. JP of A Quiet Corner

The rules of the challenge are simple. They are as follows:
1. Post for three consecutive days.
2. Choose and share one or three quotes each day.
3. Challenge three additional bloggers each day.

I hope you have enjoyed this challenge. Please feel free to share your favourite quotes!

12 comments:

  1. Such a wise thought. It reminds me of "first, do no harm."

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wise quote and a fun video snippet to accompany it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite Buddhist principles, is the idea of Do No Harm in this life. It's so simple really. We all should be able to live by that creed.
    Now I get to think of 3!! How will I narrow it down? ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great quote. It is difficult to choose only a few, I was just going through all the ones I have pinned. I will be doing my 3 days Saturday-Monday. Thanks for choosing me, I love stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun challenge. I'll see what I can do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." Cyril Connolly

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quote is great and the picture is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best quote... I can't pick a best quote,but it kinda is :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a terrific quote and a terrific photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very wise lesson and a lovely gif :D Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent quote and the sweetest little video to go with it. I will start the challenge on Monday. Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete