Friday, April 8, 2016

Good Grief!

With the A-Z Challenge, memes, and regular posting, I tried to be prepared. I had some posts scheduled and some in draft for A-Z. I had other posts in draft, too. However, things are not working as I had planned. For over a week, I have spent most of my time on the phone with the Internet Tech Support so they can “fix” things, though they insist they “see nothing wrong". A tech came out and found "hundreds of thousands of errors" that he "never saw before" in the "box down the road”. After he left, I had NO Internet for the remainder of yesterday and last night. I have it now...but, for how long? He is coming back today. I insisted that someone come out to my home, where I see issues, have no service, and the “box down the road” showed countless errors. I want them to FIX it. Once they do, I will be around to catch up on commenting. However, while I am able, I wanted to reach out and let you know what is going on here. Even though Tech Support is not there for me, I appreciate your support! Thank you!

Also brought to you by the letter G.

16 comments:

  1. Oh dear - how very very frustrating. M would be going NUTS right about now. Hope you get things resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief indeed! Nothing makes us bloggers more grumbly than Internet connections that don't connect or don't work properly. I am always amazed at how many repeat visits it takes, and each tech finds different issues. We are going on our fourth visit for our copier/scanner/fax at work. Yesterday it was all over the table in enough pieces to look like a Lego kit, and still curling corners on our papers! Sending prayers for ATT to get their act together and have you up and running smoothly TODAY!! XOXO
    Josie Two Shoes
    from Josie's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Good Grief" indeed. I hope it gets fixed soon. In the mean time "Hang in There". " Hugs too"
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for the frustrations which are somewhat familiar to many of us. Good Grief is perfect for the letter G. Hope you have a GOOD weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you surely got your dose of "G"! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even with fairly reliable internet, I have trouble keep up with everything/everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD! Computer woes are the worst! My problems of late are all Blogger. Today my post which has been published and updated numerous times, is not showing up in the Blog Feed.
    Hopefully some of you can find it - that said, all of the "views" are mine trying to make it visible.
    Hang in there. I am sure Tech Support can find the problem today and you will be back in action soon.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your internet troubles. I sure have been there too, it's not fun at all! Good luck on them fixing it all. Have a good weekend, I hope it's more spring like in your neck of the woods then here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly know a thing or two about bad internet. I've been suffering for months! Throughout the day, my internet fluctuates throughout the day from mediocre to unbearable. I hope you get your internet sorted out =<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been there, had to go through that, i hope they get it fixed for you NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry that all this with the Net os going on. What with everything else you are dealing with it's absolutely rotten that you have to go through that too.

    Stella and Kenzie will make it better. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. has been I hate tech messes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Techie problems drive me crazy, but it's a short trip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Annie, you know I can commiserate after my incident of two days ago. Hope everything is now fixed ad working. We have become so dependent on computers. When they aren't working, I believe that is the biggest frustration in our lives. Hugs and love, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugh! What a pain in the bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Poor dear. Hope everything is up and running now. Incidentally, I saw another challenge post titled Good Grief. :) You can find it here: http://www.catwomanflix.blogspot.com/
    Awakening Dreams and Conquering Nightmares with a Pen
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete