Thursday, May 12, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 1



Tomorrow we will be hosting the weekly Friendly Fill-In meme. As promised, we will post the fill-in statements each Thursday. We wanted to allow time for you to fill in the blanks and link up with us on Friday. The linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM on Friday.

Each week there will be four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two will be provided by myself. We hope they will be fun to answer. 

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

WEEK 1: May 13, 2016
1. I want to stop ________ and start ________________.

2. I haven't ___________ in __________________.

3. I believe ____________.

4. My earliest memory is _____________. 

We hope you will join us. We look forward to sharing and learning more about you. 

12 comments:

  1. Great questions for Round One of Friendly Fill-In's! I'll be ready with my answers for tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Josie. We are hoping to have fun with this!

      Delete
  2. we iz off line til monday guyz… sew heerz two a collared carpetshark… kinda week oh end ♥♥♥ we look forwerd ta see in everee onez answerz next fry day !!!☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe one of you can join us from time to time. That would be fun!

      Delete
  3. I'll bet there will be some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. That is wonderful, Patricia! I will be over to join you on Saturday or Sunday. Hugs.

      Delete