Thursday, May 19, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 2


As promised, we post the Friday Fill-In statements each Thursday. We like to allow time for you to fill in the blanks and link up with us on Friday. The linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM each Friday.

There are four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two are offered by myself. We hope they will be fun to answer, as well as share.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

WEEK 2: May 20, 2016

1. Everyone should read _________________.

2. My first ___________________was a _____________________.

3. My favourite time of day is                 , because                .

4. I think dreams                             .

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the anniversary wishes, Annie. I want to do the fill-in tomorrow, but I have two other things to post about. If the post doesn't get too long, I will do it. Love and hugs, janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) two ther humanz
    2) toy suede mouz
    3) food time eye can eat sum thin
    4) R knot rememburred by most catz ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we get lots of participation tomorrow. I can't wait, fill-ins are fun :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to join in. Josie invited me. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

    ReplyDelete