Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 3



As promised, we post the Friday Fill-In statements each Thursday. We like to allow time for you to fill in the blanks and link up with us on Friday. The linky to join us will be posted at or about 12:00 AM each Friday.

There are four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two are offered by myself. We hope they will be fun to both answer and share.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

WEEK 3: May 27, 2016

1. Whatever happened to ___________________________?

2. I always ____________________________ on Memorial Day.

3. I used to wish                         , but                       .

4. I just cannot                        , no matter                         .

2 comments:

  1. Another great set of questions for us to work on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to everyone's answers.

    ReplyDelete