Friday, May 6, 2016

Friendly Fun


I miss the Friday “Fill-In” meme. I used to join Hilary of Feeling Beachie for this weekly fun. However, now a busy author, Hilary has discontinued this meme. She still has a blog and is always busy over there. You might want to see what she is up to!

I am not the only one who misses the weekly Fill-In fun. Ellen of 15andmeowing enjoyed this weekly meme, too. After some friendly discussion, we have decided to team up and co-host the “Friendly Fill-In”. My thanks to Ellen's friend, Jamie, at Diverse Designing for the cute badge.

Next Thursday, May 12, we will post four fill-in statements for you to contemplate and fill in. Then, Friday, May 13, we will post our four filled-in statements with a linky, so you can join us with your answers. Every week we will have new fill-ins to share. We hope you will join us and please, spread the word, too. 

This is a fun way to reveal a little bit about yourself, while learning about others, too. We are looking forward to sharing with you! 

12 comments:

  1. This is a meme that I am not familiar with but I will try to get back next weeek. Happy weekend to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in, this sounds like fun and a perfect way to end the week! The badge is adorable, it makes me smile! I'll be happy to share the info on my page too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. guyz......heerz a headz up.....we gotta ree veel thiz thing we haz ....with CHCKN......mor clooz later wear thiz all leadz ~~~~ ☺☺☺

    heerz two a monkeyface prickleback kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Friday Fill In. Used to participate in every week over with Hillary. Looking forward to this and you can count me in. Thanks for sharing. :) have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get this hop started :) I am glad we are co-hosting. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like fun! Hey, all of us knew Hilary before she was famous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a lot of fun. Good blogrolls are great to find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That always was a fun meme, so it's neat that you're starting it up again! Love the badge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will try to join in. I always enjoyed this feature and reading your answers. Happy you and Mom Ellen decided to reinstate it. The badge is adorable. Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day, Annie. Hugs and love, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great I will diffidently join. Especially if there are cats involved! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! I will check out the fill-ins on Thursday and share my thoughts on Friday. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I do miss that meme!! It was such a fun way to challenge your brain each week, and get to know other bloggers based on their answers. I'll probably be joining you from time to time.

    ReplyDelete