Thursday, June 2, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 4


Each Thursday, we post the Friendly Fill-In statements on each of our blogs. We like to allow a little time for you to fill in the blanks and link up with us on Friday. The linky to join us will be posted at or about 12:00 AM each Friday.

There are four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two are offered by myself. We hope they will be fun to both answer and share.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

WEEK 4: June 3, 2016

1. The best money I ever spent was __________, and the worst was_________.

2. My most memorable vacation was with __________  at ____________.
3. It                    when                      .

4. Once, I                         .


8 comments:

  1. Those are some tough ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys...can ewe tell uz pleez how ewe got a hold oh sum cash TWO spend ??? we haz been tryin for yeerz ta get R paws on sum.....
    ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for your answers and everyone else's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like fun. Like Hilary's Friday Four on FeelingBeachie :) I loved those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got them copied this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, I am going to participate tomorrow. Working on my post right now. Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am now on wordpress but still keeping this blog as well to keep following everyone. First post up on wordpress for Friendly Fill ins. Have a awsome Friday

    ReplyDelete