Thursday, June 9, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 5


Friendly Fill-Ins are easy to do. There are four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. Please come back and link up with us on Friday. The linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM on Friday.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 5: June 10, 2016...

1. I used to love to eat _____________________, but now it repulses me. 

2. I would never eat _______________________, but now I love it. 

3. I always cry                     .

4.                           always makes me laugh.

5 comments:

  1. Those are good ones, but now I'm hurgry but don't know what to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys....de momz haz sum grate fill inz two day...one oh theeze dayz we will tell her we wanna play a long two !!! we iz out til monday; sew heerz two a longnose lancetfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to everyone;s answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my answers ready to post in the morning, thank you for the fun questions! :-)

    ReplyDelete