Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 8



The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowing.com provides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts. We look forward to getting to know more about you! 

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 8: July 1, 2016...

1. I never thought I would miss _______________________________, but I do. 

2. Every 4th of July, ______________________________________.

3. If I knew ______________, I would __________________.

4. I have trouble ___________________________.

4 comments:

  1. heer ya go ~~~~~~

    1) de food servizz gurl when her goes two werk
    2) de fire werks lastz two monthz...one in joon...one in august .....faaaaaaa
    3) geo graff fee; set sail ta hallibutt harbor
    4) with math
    ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your answers and everyone else's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My answers are ready to go but no link-up!!! Maybe later?

    ReplyDelete