Thursday, July 21, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 11


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! 

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 11: July 22, 2016

1. I wish I could afford to hire someone to     ______________.
2. Zucchini ____________.

3. One Summertime memory I recall is                                          .

4. This Summer                                          


4 comments:

  1. guys...we izz off line two morrow sew we wood like ta answer two day...mee...boomer will due sew

    1} give me fresh reel for sure butter ina tub day lee
    2} we due knot talk bout veggeez round heer
    3} itz waz two dam hot
    4} itz two dam hot

    ☺☺☺

    heerz two a crocodile icefish kinda week oh end everee one ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I wish I could afford to hire someone TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always look forward to the fill-ins, and we'll posting ours tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to your answers and everyone else's too. XO

    ReplyDelete