Thursday, July 28, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 12


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 12: July 29, 2016

1. One quirk I have is ___________________.

2. My favorite comic strip is ________________________.

3. I am really happy                                           .

4. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I would go to                              

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry but I just go blank when I read these.

    I have lots of quirks but can't think of one right now. I never read comic strips anymore. Happy...who knows. A road trip anywhere just stopping when the notion hit me would be fun.

    One of these days, I'll surprise you and have some great answers.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to everyone's answers this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to ponder on the first one a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys...de food servizz gurlz werkin two morrow sew we will bee abe bull ta sneek on over !! ♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, got this week's fill-ins and my post will go live at midnight. I'll try to link up tomorrow early on, if I get a chance otherwise it won't be until late tomorrow evening. We have plans and I'll be away from the computer. Anywho, thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to how others respond to these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine goes live at midnight, too, Texas time. :)

    Thanks for posting these, Annie and Ellen. We are looking forward to seeing what everyone posts. Have a blessed evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. One quirk I have is demanding to sit on Bloo Towels (Ayla).

    2. My favorite comic strip is NOT Mark Trail.

    3. I am really happy when I get Salmon fer dinner. Or chicken, or turkey. Or any meat from TBTs plate (all of us). .

    4. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I would go to the swamp across the street (Marley).

    ReplyDelete