Thursday, July 7, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 9


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you here!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Friendly Fill-Ins, Week 9, July 8, 2016:

1. ___________________ was easier than I expected.

2. Bucket list:
   1. _____________________ 
   2. _______________________
   3. ______________________.

3. I cannot believe                                            .

4. If I could                           , I would                                       .

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to Fridays so much now to see everyone;s answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these sure have been good lately and I'm sure there will be great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) jumpin two de fridge top
    2) drive a car with out gettin stopped bye de pole lease, meet R for sure big cat cuzinz, look out me window N see my catgrazz feeld go on for milez
    3) cuzin boomer getted away with… what he just getted a way with
    4) ban chickn burd, ban chcikn burd

    signed: tuna of moon ☺☺☺

    we iz out til monday; sew heerz two a blueline tilefish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete