Friday, July 8, 2016

Friendly Fill-In: Week 9


Welcome to "Friendly Fill-Ins"! The first two fill-ins are provided by my co-host, Ellen of 15andmeowing.com. The final two statements are offered by myself. We post a link so we can all share the completed fill-ins.

We thank you for joining us each week. Your participation is very important. Sharing with you and getting to know you better through your answers is what it is all about. Please remember to visit everyone on the list. Thanks!

Here are this week's completed fill-ins:

1.) Catching a Walleye was easier than I expected. You just have to be patient and pay attention


2.) Bucket list: (I really do not have a Bucket List, but here are a few things that I would like to do, if I could):
   1. I would be thrilled to go on a whale watching cruise off the coast of Alaska!
   2. I have always wanted to take a Mississippi River cruise. I would love to explore the entire length of the river.
   3. I would love to visit Isle Royale National Park, in Lake Superior, near Copper Harbor, Michigan. I would like to stay at the lodge, go fishing, explore, and hopefully see a moose.

3.)I cannot believe how much the world has changed in my lifetime, and that includes my country. Needless to say, it is not all for the good. There seems to be a decline in morals and values. Man changes his mind often, but God never has.


4.) If I could see into the future, I would choose not to. I think it is better to take life as it comes. Don’t live in the past. Don’t worry about the future. Just live it as it unfolds and give it your best every day.



~Wishing you peace & love, and someone to share them with~

Now, it's your turn. Please link up with us here. Or, you can answer in the comments
  


22 comments:

  1. What great fill-ins! Such deep thoughts you always bring to the table, and that is so wonderful. Purrs, and thank you for hosting this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post, most especially that adorable little kitty picture. The picture of the cat with the fish is great, too. :)

    I think if I could choose to see into the future, I would peek. I'd rather know than not know what is ahead. I don't do well with surprises.

    I agree with you 100% on #3!

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little kitty in the second picture. I think toting a kitty would be more powerful than toting heat. What redneck biker dude would not melt when seeing that? I have known a few big tough guys that would absolutely change if they saw it.

    The cat in the top picture has exactly half the number of all the fish I have ever caught in my life in its mouth. I made a post about that a while ago called "Fish I have known. "

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right with you on the Alaska adventure--I would LOVE to see whales. I wouldn't want to see into the future either. I think it's tempting to want to, but I think it would get in the way of living a full life NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choosing to not look into the future would be hard for me, i always seem to want to know what's next. That's one reason i love reading, finding out what's going to happen next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers! I especially like the ones you have for #3 and 4. I so agree with both. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers! Mom and Dad want to go back to Alaska. They were there on a cruise but want to really explore it.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, I love your answers. I hope you get to travel to all those places. I agree it is better not to know the future or dwell on the past. Have a great weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Were walleye also easy to clean? My husband has a rule that if you catch it, you must clean it... and I really am not fond of cleaning fish. LOVE, LOVE, LOVED your answers to 2 thru 4.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We enjoyed your answers too, especially #4!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your answers. I would love to go to Alaska on a cruise. I think it would be so beautuful to see. I like your answer to #3. This world has gone off to the wrong path.
    I hope you enjoy your day and have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you answers!! The world has changed so much and you're right - God never changes and that's a truth we can cling to in turbulent times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure did like your answers today.....an Alaskan Cruise would be fun but so would the Mississippi! IT's a beautiful world we live in - sometimes a dangerous or sad place but always beautiful if you look for it.

    Hugs, Sammy and Mom Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. My heart breaks for the violence erupting in your country right now. The fear that has settled in each heart. No, this is not the world any of us imagined. This is not the life God intended for Humanity. So sad.
    I think a whale watching tour in Alaska would be very good for our broken spirits right now! Go see some of the beauty in this world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great fill in responses! The mom has been to Isle Royale. She stayed at the lodge. It was beautiful. And she did see a moose!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Annie, I have entered my link twice, and I get a message that says it has been added to the hop, but it hasn't shown up. I'd also like to take a cruise to Alaska. I was never interested until I saw Beaded Tail's Sharla's photos from Alaska. Hope we both get the opportunity. Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think i'll just take the cat and stay inside!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. In agreement with 3 and 4. Get cats! 😺

    ReplyDelete
  19. A whale watching tour would be so COOL! I agree with you about today's world and I think I would probably not like what I see if I could peek into the future. It's bad enough in the present. Have wonderful weekend. I hope it is cooler where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I entered the list twice!! Sorry - I forgot to check before entering.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another set of awesome questions and answers! I have fond memories of catching walleyes with my Dad. I would love to do all three things on your bucket list. I checked in to the Mississippi Cruises but they are very expensive. Have you been to Royal Isle National Park to stay before? It sounds like a place we would enjoy too! I now understand when my Grandmother used to talk about the tremendous changes in her lifetime. She lived into her nineties. I am sad about the direction our country seems to be going right now, I feel like we are moving backwards instead of toward enlightenment. I agree with you about #4 too, what fun would life be if we knew everything in advance? Faith and hope are all we need for the future, and I cling tightly to those two!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great answers, as always, McGuffy Ann! I've been whale watching before, but not in Alaska. We'd love to go there someday. :)

    ReplyDelete