Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Hot Wired


18 comments:

  1. Whoa! Hope there is noBODY active in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Watch out, or you might get shocked AND stung!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm really intrigued by this, but I also feel like I would probably run away if I saw this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We once had a wasp nest, ant nest, bird nest, and squirrel nest in the box that our phone cable ran through. They never did figure out why we still had service after they saw that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Possibly a very big owie in there! Would you like a snake for the collection, Annie? :)

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, I really hope that's not at your house. It looks very scary. Please come by our blog tomorrow for our blogoversary. I'll be giving away BlogPaws swag. Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness!!!! I hope no one got stung.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that is horrific! Hopefully not at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This discovery, while artistic in design is certainly scary. I hope all the critters had evacuated before it was opened!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch, that's some old wiring and a lot of bees! Bad combination

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, they get into everything, don't they? We have the same problem with dirt daubers and fire ants. Fire ants love electricity for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh - bad location for your home little stingers! We once had a nest of spiders get into some wiring and shorted out our entire office building.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They find the strangest places for their nests.

    ReplyDelete