Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 14


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 14: August 12, 2016

1. My nickname is _________________________.

2. The first thing I ever won was _________________________.

3. I have never been to __                  _ .   

4.  Next year ___________ .      

3 comments:

  1. Those are interesting, I guess one of my nicknames would be No!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to your answers and everyone else's too.XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some fun ones. We're looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with!

    ReplyDelete