Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fill-In Statements: Week 16


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of  15andmeowing provides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 16: August 26, 2016

1. I wish ________________ would bring back ____________________.

2. An act of kindness that I do often is __________________________.
3.  I still have                           from my childhood.

​4.​ If I didn’t have___________________ , I’d be completely lost.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Annie and Ellen! Have a blessed week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to everyone's answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun ♥


    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, another impressive bunch of good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, you always have such exceptionally well thought out answers. It truly is the tiny things we do that make a difference. When I hit the man's truck in the parking lot on Wednesday, I was in the midst of writing him a note with my info when he came outside, so I just gave it to him. When I talked to the woman yesterday where his car is going to be repaired, she commended me for being a good person and not just driving away when he wasn't there. She said nobody does those acts of consideration anymore. Maybe it is just generational that we were taught good manners and to do the "right" thing. Younger people today are so self-absorbed with their huge sense of entitlement. Sending lots of love and hugs, and I am heading to e-mail right now to send you one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the link please?

    I always have a difficult time finding it.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete