Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 17


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 17: September 2, 2016

1. My favorite way to exercise is ____________________________.

2. Something I learned last week was ____________________________________.

3. I am sentimental about                                   .

4. Some people might find it surprising to know                                 .

4 comments:

  1. I love Fridays because of the fill-ins :) Thanks for being my partner XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all good ones, and I will be ready with my answers tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are good! My favorite way to exercise is not invented yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you're still interested in seeing my answers, but if you are, they're here.
    http://openmindedsearchfortruth.blogspot.com/2016/09/friendly-fill-ins-week-17.html

    ReplyDelete