Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 19


 The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 19: September 16, 2016

1. Something healthy I do daily is ________________________.

2. Something unhealthy I do daily is ____________________________.

3. This Summer,                                         .

4. This Autumn,                                          .

6 comments:

  1. These shouldn't be too hard, thank you for this link-up each week. I look forward to reading them on Fridays! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys....we will answer two day if we may coz we iz knot heer two morrowz

    me boomer will answer pleez

    1} eat me foodz
    2} knot drink enuff waterz; well, onlee sum timez
    3} iz gone sew long N due knot hurree bak
    4} eye will be sad ta see burdz fly south for de winter...KNOT !!!!!!!! ☺☺☺

    we iz off til monday sew heerz two a northern anchovy kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think combining the first two into one works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers! As a kid, I had issues with anemia, too, but now, I take a Centrum per day and things seem to be fine.... I detest hospitals and the medical profession in general, so got a good laugh out of that 'dr. cat'. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We liked your answers and adored your pictures. Knee replacement again, eh? Once is plenty....take care my friend. Have you had an iron IV. This helped mom quite a bit.

    Shoko and Kali

    ReplyDelete