Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 20


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 20: September 23, 2016

1. The last movie I saw at the theater was ________.

2. The title of my autobiography would be ______________.

3. I would love to learn                                   .

4. I am glad that I learned                                    , because                           .

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I really love this week's fill-ins. These are going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have to get off to work now, but I think it's high time I come back with my answers this week! You had me at question #1 I'm a big go to the movies kind of girl! Movie girl in general!

    ReplyDelete
  3. itz a good thing uz catz answer theeze... coz de last moovee de food servizz gurl saw was de 6th sense ~~~~~ her does knot get out much huh !!! ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cool ones and I'm sure there will be good answers,especially to 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friday is my favorite day because of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really neat, McGuffy! I haven't stopped by in quite a while I guess, because I wasn't aware of it, but I do want to join in! I'll be back!! :)

    ReplyDelete