Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 25


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 25: October 28, 2016

1. The first thing I check when I go online is __________________________.

2. My signature dish is _____________________.

3. My Halloween night is usually                                      .

4. Trick or treaters                                  .




10 comments:

  1. Mine is here if you're interested.
    http://crazycreativescheerleadingcamp.blogspot.com/2016/10/friendly-fill-ins-26-october-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great questions!
    You have been nominated for the "Black Cat Blue Sea Award" in my blog: https://foguth.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/black-cat-blue-sea-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have mine ready! :-) Love that kitty pic at the end! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitty doing the Monster Mash is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and I know the answers will be too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMC...that is the cutest meme ever. It's a combo of dancing and "Ew, what did I just step in." Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dancing cat! See you tomorrow with my fill-is.

    ReplyDelete