Sunday, November 27, 2016

Chloe Jo News


This past Friday was "Black Friday". It was also Chloe Jo and Grizelda's birthday. I had submitted the above picture of Chloe Jo to LOLcats. It made their home page! So, if you see this in the future, you can say, "I know that cat!", and you will be right. *wink*

While we are discussing her, please remember Chloe Jo in your prayers. She is having some issues with her health, again. There are some new, potentially serious problems going on with her. We are hoping it is just her immune system working overtime, again. We will see the vets on Monday and see what they advise. 

In her six years, Chloe Jo has had many health issues, some quite serious. Her start in life was not good, which left her and her litter orphaned from the moment of birth. While Grizelda has been healthy, Chloe Jo's health is very precarious. Not only does her immune system work overtime, several of her organs are also abnormal. This combination of problems has affected her in various ways, both physically and emotionally. It is part of what makes her special, but it has also made her a perpetual BabyCat. As her Mom, it makes me love her even more because she needs it more.

Thank you for caring about her. I appreciate it. I will keep you posted on her situation. 

25 comments:

  1. Sorry you have more health issues, Chloe Jo. I come to bring you Healing Pawkisses to make you feel better <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. All our purrs and purrayers to Chloe Joe. We hope for the very best for her, always. Hugs to you both. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saying lots of prayers for your Chloe Jo. She is obviously in such great and caring hands with you, and she is so very lucky to have you. You'll certainly be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's in my prayers always, as are you and your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healing purrs to Chloe Joe!!!!!!!

    And Belated Happy Birthday to Chloe Jo and Grizelda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I hope Chloe Jo is going to come home from the vet all better and strong. I'll be thinking of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purrs and prayers to you dear Chloe Jo from all of us. We pray the all better shows up soon sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do love that funny and cute meme!

    We have been purring and praying for Chloe Jo lots, and will keep on doing so. Please keep us posted, okay?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chloe Jo. I truly love you. I will keep you close.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big big purrs for your beloved Chloe Jo. I hope the trip to the Vet is very successful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frodo, Zulu and Amarula are sending out lots of love to Chloe Jo! hairballsandhissyfits.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purrayers and POTP for Chloe Jo ! Feel better sweetie !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chloe Jo is such a special kitty. Lots of prayers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're sending a ton of purrs to Chloe Jo. She's such a gorgeous house panther.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have I mentioned how much I like your Christmas header? Super cute. I am happy you don't mind that I have included Chloe Jo on my post today. I honestly believe all the purrs, prayers and good wishes help us cope during these situations and help our fur babies health. I am praying super hard that you have no truly bad news tomorrow. I don't think Fiona is going to make it the month until Christmas. I am quite ambivalent about doing any decorating or celebrating this year with her ill. It takes too much time away from time I could be spending with her. E-mail me when you get home tomorrow. Sending all my love, hugs and prayers, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Christmas header. Very cute meme too, I am glad it is on the homepage. I pray for Chloe Jo daily, but I will say an extra prayer for her tonight. XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Healing purrs for your precious girl. I hope you get encouraging news from the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Prayers for Chloe, and I love your header too! Hope all goes well at the vet today. Sending healing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My prayers go out toward a good checkup today.

    ReplyDelete
  20. CJ & G......we send knot onlee bee lated best fishes N happee day wishes for yur birthday; but de blessingz frum R pal st francis az well....we hope yur a point mint goez veree well two day chloe N we wish ewe both a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health...conga ratz all sew on makin front page cheeze burger ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sending Chloe all kinds of good wishes. Ruby is very similar in that because of her rough start in life her immune system is all out of whack.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww, poor Chloe Joe!! We are thinking and praying for you beautiful one! God cares about the tiny creatures he made too!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete