Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 26


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 26: November 4, 2016

1. Peace ____________________________.

2. I need to ___________________________, but I keep procrastinating.

3. A friend is                                

4. I                     try to                         



4 comments:

  1. More good ones, especially the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. samll dood...iz ya doin all rite !! we hope ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kitties got it right. We love you all just the way you are. A couple of these fill-ins are going to require some heavy thinking. Thanks for e-mailing with me last night. It really helped to tell someone what's happening. Sending you lots of love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to your answers. Very cute kitties :) I love you just the way you are- you are a sweet person. XO

    ReplyDelete