Friday, November 25, 2016

Friendly Fill-ins: Week 29


Welcome to "Friendly Fill-Ins"! You can find the fill-ins here or at 15andmeowing.com each Thursday. The first two fill-ins are provided by my co-host, Ellen. The final two statements are offered by myself. We have posted a link so we can all share the completed fill-ins.

We thank you for joining us each week. Your participation is very important. Sharing with you and getting to know you better through your answers is what it is all about. Please remember to visit everyone on the list. Thank you!

Here are my completed fill-ins for this week:

1. Yesterday, Bill got home from his weekly road trip. As a rule, he is usually on the road on holidays. This new schedule has him gone 5-6 days a week, Sunday through Friday. Now, he drives a flatbed loaded with steel. He runs from Wisconsin, east along America’s rust belt, as far North as Canada. It was a blessing to have him home, for which we were truly thankful.


2. Be mindful if you regift or you could hurt someone’s feelings. Please be sensitive.


3. My favourite holiday leftover is love. The residual love after holidays always leaves me feeling somewhat at peace with the world. I wish I could retain that feeling to share every day.


4. The best part of a long, holiday weekend is simply sharing time with Bill. It is especially wonderful when we can do things we “want” to do, instead of just the “have” to do things.



~Be sure to make time to spend with loved ones!~

Now, it's your turn. Please link up with us here. Or, you can answer in the comments.

15 comments:

  1. Being able to spend the holidays with those you love is definitely great. Love the cat pictures again this week. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Bill being home! You are right about being careful with regifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your graphics! That last video clip with the cat on the car really cracks me up big time (and I can use a big laugh believe me!). Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous......sending hugs.

    Love, Sam and Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your answers are so perfect. I am so glad that Bill got to be home for Thanksgiving this year! Your answer to #2 is so true, and your #3 is beautiful. And how true for #4, being able to what you want rather than what you have to do. I hope that you had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers and super photos!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent answers and love love love the kitty pics. The one of the two cats relaxing is especially great. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for Bill being there! Loved your answers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah - welcome home Bill!!! I am sure there are many hugs waiting for you. :)
    Residual love - yes!! I think the only we can hold on to that feeling for Every Day, is when we start putting the importance of people in our lives -- over Things. And Work. And so much other stuff that always seems to come first. But that's the world we seem to have constructed - it sure would be nice to go back to simpler times that served building our connections to one another. Have a lovely time with your sweetie!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie, you come up with some of the neatest photos to go with your fill-ins. :) So, glad you're enjoying the holiday weekend with Bill. That's always extra nice. We're just relaxing and savoring this time. After DH starts his new job then we're not sure what to expect, as they have been doing a lot of overtime work. That's a good/bad feeling but honestly after having him out of work for nearly 18 months then we'll take it! God is truly good to us and I"m not complaining and if I do I give you permission to smack me...gently of course. :D Thanks for hosting the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your answers, especially #3-very sweet. I am so glad you got to spend the holiday with Bill. Very cute kitty photos. Have a great weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great that Bill was home to share the weekend with y'all. The "we iz relaxin togeder" is the best picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos and what wonderful answers.

    I like the one about re-gifting and especially like the one about LOVE being the best left over.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Friendly Fill-Ins

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good answers, Annie. I am very glad to hear that you had Bill home for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad that you got to have Bill home for Thanksgiving! I definitely agree with your answer to number 4. There are just too many "have tos" and not enough time for "want tos" these days.

    As always I love the kitty pics you have shared. They are precious! Have a blessed week. :)

    ReplyDelete