Thursday, November 3, 2016

George Thanks You


George is feeling much better. He got a lot of much-needed rest and cuddling. And, now he is getting back to his normal activities  of playing ball, storing toys under the stove, and hiding from his sisters on the basement stairway. I am sure the Zoomies are coming soon, too. We are truly grateful that he is healthy and recovered quickly.

George is eagerly waiting for Dad to get home, so they can "go fishing" together. Dad made a very special toy, especially for George. It is an old fishing rod, with a cord and stuffed fish attached to the end of it. Dad casts the fishing rod and George flies through the air, doing back flips and elaborate moves, to catch the fish. He very rarely misses his "catch". I am not sure who enjoys this fishing game the most.  

We want to thank everyone for their warm thoughts and prayers for our little dude. We sincerely appreciate each of you very much.   

12 comments:

  1. glad he's getting back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about George feeling better. Fishing sounds like a vigorous sport in your house! I'd love to see George's fishing antics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so very happy George is getting back to his old self.

    Shoko and Kali

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is smiling, knowing he's getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy that George is better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news! OMC, I just adore George. I can't help it, he's SUCH a beautiful tabby boy! Smooches! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't know George wasn't feeling well. I have been slipping on my commenting. Trying to get back on track. I am so happy to hear he is doing better. George is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DOOD !!!!!! we iz buzzed happee yur doin 198 purrcent better & heerz ta make in it a full 200 ~~~~~~ N sum time we wood like ta see yur fishin toy....ewe noe...coz it IZ all bout de fish !!!! ☺☺☺

    happee fryday & heerz two a zebra tilapia kinda week oh end ~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fishing game you have with Dad is too cute. I am glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. George, knowing that you're doing so much better makes us so, so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad to hear that he is feeling better and looking forward to a Zoomies report soon. :)

    The fishing toy and game sounds so cute. You ought to make a video of them playing with it and share it with us, Annie. I bet it would be cute to see. :)

    Have a blessed night!

    ReplyDelete