Thursday, December 1, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 30


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 30: December 2, 2016

1. I have a hard time finding a gift for __________.

2. I have no problem finding a gift for __________.

3. One of the best gifts I ever gave was                         .

4. One of the best gifts I ever received was                              .



7 comments:

  1. I look forward to everyone's answers. Cute kitty with
    the ribbons :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. we iz big time ribbonz fanz heer two !!!!! ♥♥♥ oh, N paper !!!!! ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kitty!

    1. I have a hard time findIng a gift for a best friend.

    2. I have no problem findng one for my immediate family.

    3. One of the best gifts I ever gave was a puzzle with my sons home as the center piece. A picture puzzle of where he lives. There have been many others too as I love to get something unique.

    4. Just having the kids around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a hard time getting gift for teenagers. I have no problems getting gifts for the young kids. One of the best gift I ever got was a beautiful sewing machine. It made me cry. It was a Huskavarna and I thought they had bought me a chain saw. I kid you not. lol.
    The best present I received has always been my family being here for Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such great fill-ins, and I love the graphic! Ribbons!

    ReplyDelete