Thursday, December 8, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 31


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 31: December 9, 2016

1. I love the following Christmas film(s) ________________.

2. I don't care for the following Christmas film(s)                               .

3. At the holidays, I cannot resist __________.

4. A favourite holiday memory of mine is ___________.



 

12 comments:

  1. Our litter boxes are going to be festive, too, if i can't keep the cats from chewing up the ribbons on the gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a festive litter box sounds pretty risky... lol...
    I love A Charlie Brown Christmas amongst others. Miracle on 34th Street and Scrooge. Of course I love a whole bunch more but seldom have time to sit and watch. I love listening to the older versions of Christmas carols and songs. Some reproductions are a bit too noisy for this old broad.

    Season's greetings.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Julia. I am pretty traditional, too. HUGS.

      Delete
  3. A festive litter box sounds like a contradiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's funny, and I thought Rudolph's nose was bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kitty :) I look forward to your answers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chuckle. Just finished my fill-in post for tomorrow. Sending lots of love, hugs and prayers, Janet

    ReplyDelete