Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 32


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 32: December 16, 2016

1. My favorite Christmas Song(s) is/are_____________, but I could do without hearing ___________ ever again.
2. My most meaningful Christmas ornament/decoration is ____________, because _____________.

3. My favourite holiday treat is                                .

4. A holiday tradition in my house is                                      .



4 comments:

  1. Got to remember the Friendly Fill-Ins and come back, well write a post first. These sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones nd I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be fun to dance if that cat were my partner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to everyone's answers. :)

    ReplyDelete