Thursday, December 22, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 33


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 33: December 23, 2016

1. I still need to _____________________ before Christmas.

2. My favorite episode of Seinfeld is ___________________.

3. What I really would like for Christmas is                                      .

4.  My favourite part of Christmastime is                                    .



11 comments:

  1. Cute kitten, almost the same pose as Chloe Jo yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It reminded me of one I have of her as a kitten, too. She still has the kitten mentality. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, ah that's just plain cute! The wait is the hardest part especially when you're a kid or you're expecting something in particular beneath the tree. Y'all be safe in your travels and have a very Merry Christmas. The post I'm sharing your poem in will be on Christmas Day. I'll try to remember to send a direct link but I did provide a backlink to your site. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not much longer, that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've already done our fill-ins for tomorrow. That waiting is the hardest part, but that is also part of what makes Christmas so special. Sending lots and lots of love, hugs and prayers. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I still need to make the house more Christmassy.

    2. I am the one person in the U.S. who never watched the show.

    3. What I would really like for Christmas is a few coupons from the boys saying they will do some of the harder chores for me.

    4. My favorite part of Christmas is my family around me or conversely, me within them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I still need to buy a few little things before Christmas

    2. I don't watch Seinfeld because I don't watch TV.

    3. I would really like my daughter back for Christmas.

    4. My favorite part of Christmas is having the kids all excited opening their presents and having the family all present.

    HUgs, Julia

    ReplyDelete