Thursday, December 29, 2016

Fill-in Statements: Week 34


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 34: December 30, 2016

1. The highlight of my Christmas was ___________________________.
2. My New Year's resolution is __________________________.

3. This year, 2016, ______________.

4. Next year, 2017, ______________.



5 comments:

  1. Gee, i hope i can be as cool headed about the upcoming year as the cat is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The highlight of Christmas was seeing everyone happy and loving. We were 18 altogether.
    I no longer make New Year resolutions. I make goals instead.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring it on ---- LOVE IT! Hope your 2017 is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute kitty, I need to try to do a photo shoot like that :)XO

    ReplyDelete