Friday, December 2, 2016

Friendly Fill-ins: Week 30


Welcome to "Friendly Fill-Ins"! You can find the fill-ins here or at 15andmeowing.com each Thursday. The first two fill-ins are provided by my co-host, Ellen. The final two statements are offered by myself. We have posted a link so we can all share the completed fill-ins.

We thank you for joining us each week. Your participation is very important. Sharing with you and getting to know you better through your answers is what it is all about. Please remember to visit everyone on the list. Thank you!

Here are my completed fill-ins for this week:

1. I have a hard time finding a gift for people I do not know well. Sometimes, i
t can be awkward for everyone.


2. I have no problem finding a gift for pet owners. There is usually something they will appreciate and/or have fun with! Of course, I can relate.



3. One of the best gifts I ever gave was my used car, when I got a newer one.



4. One of the best gifts I ever received was my very first dog. It was promised to me for having to move to Texas when I was ten. One month later, two days after Christmas, we went to the Houston Humane Society and I picked her out. I will be sharing that story, and many other critter stories, coming soon!


~Velvet at age 14~


~Wishing you sweet surprises!~

Now, it's your turn. Please link up with us here. Or, you can answer in the comments

10 comments:

  1. Such wonderful fill-ins, as always! You are so very right with #2 - those are some of the easiest people for me to shop for as well. I love your #4, and I cannot wait to hear the story! It sounds so very heartwarming. What a beauty Velvet was. Thank you for hosting this! We always look so forward to these fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We gave a car once, too, and you are right, it's a wonderful thing to be able to do. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fill-ins--it is hard to get a good gift for someone you don't know, and that story about your first dog is so sweet...looking forward to hearing more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas header.

    Giving a car away is wonderful. I give things away, but have never given a car. A blessing for both you and the receiver.

    ENJOY your first weekend in December. Crazy that it is December already.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Friendly Fill-Ins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Velvet was a beautiful dog. I can't wait to read more about her. I always enjoy your answers and the adorable photos to go with them.XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Fill-ins but then I always do!
    I have a hard time finding a gift for most people. Some people just have a gift for finding the right gift... :)
    I have no problem finding a gift for CH.
    One of the best gifts I ever gave was when CH and I adopted a family where he worked and we got to go shopping for their three kids. It was fun, when you don't have children it can get pretty interesting. Thank heavens we had a list!
    One of the best gifts I ever received was my Holly Cat. CH got her for me the Christmas before we got married. She was the bestest kitty, no wait, Z Cat was the bestest kitty. Oh shoot, they were all the bestest!!!! We had a lot of kitties through our married life.
    Excited to hear the story of Velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, I always look forward to your fill-in posts, You have great answers and the memes always make me smile and laugh. Thank you so much. Sorry I only did one of the fill-ins this week. Hopefully things will be back to normal this next Friday. Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual, the pictures you post are adorable. Buying a gift for someone you barely know can be difficult. Sometimes a gift card would be good. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, your fill-in answers are awesome, Annie. I'm totally with you, especially on numbers one and two -- so, so true! And I'm really looking forward to the story about your very first dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Velvet is a beautiful dog. :)
    I love that jumping kitty. I can just picture our Angel Xerxes doing that!
    Have a blessed weekend, Annie. :)

    ReplyDelete