Friday, December 23, 2016

Friendly Fill-ins: Week 33


Welcome to "Friendly Fill-Ins"! You can find the fill-ins here or at 15andmeowing.com each Thursday. The first two fill-ins are provided by my co-host, Ellen. The final two statements are offered by myself. We have posted a link so we can all share the completed fill-ins.

We thank you for joining us each week. Your participation is very important. Sharing with you and getting to know you better through your answers is what it is all about. Please remember to visit everyone on the list. Thank you!

Also, please join us in the Festivus celebration over at 15andmeowing.com . They are having quite the party there today!



We will be having a very busy weekend. Bill will be home all weekend, so we will be spending it with family! Please know I will visit everyone as soon as I can. We wish you and your loved one a blessed Christmas. Share the love! 

Okay, here are my completed fill-ins for this week:

1. I still need to get the dogs bathed and groomed before Christmas. The cats are all groomed, but we want them all to look their best for Santa!


2. My favorite episode of Seinfeld is either “The Soup Nazi” or “The Rye”. It really was a brilliant sitcom with many great episodes, but these two immediately come to mind for me.


3. What I really would like for Christmas is for humanity to really understand the spirit and meaning of Christmas and share it every day. I think that is what God wants, too.


4.  My favourite part of Christmastime is the love: God’s love for us, our love for Him, our love for one another, and for all of Earth's creatures. We can never have enough love in this world. Christmas is all about Love.

                                                                       Source

~Wishing you the simple joys of Christmas~

Now, it's your turn. Please link up with us here. Or, you can answer in the comments

26 comments:

  1. In the end, love is what truly matters. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby playing with the Christmas ornament is adorable. You are so right; it would be great if the true meaning and spirit of Christmas would last throughout the year. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we need to focus more on others. That's what Love does.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! Love your fill-ins....the Seinfeld question was a toughie - I loved every episode of that program....so many good ones! I too hope the REAL spirit of Christmas touches everyone this year - it would be a happier more SAFE world if it did.

    Love, Pam and Angel Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right--love is what it's all about. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always so very much enjoy reading your fill-ins. I, too, still need to groom a certain pup around here. And the soup Nazi episode of Seinfield is my answer for #2 as well! Your #3 and #4 are so, so beautiful. There is so much meaning and truth in them. Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful challenge! Merry eve of Christmas Eve to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent answers, as always. I love both of those episodes too, I agree the writing on that show was very clever. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with Bill. Please give our apologies to Chloe Jo and Grizelda, I have added them into the post. I had a separate email folder for Festivus, but I kept yours in regular email to find the fill-ins. They are great fighters :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know those were not the best pictures, so was not sure you could even use them. Happy Festivus, my friend!

      Delete
  7. Those are the most beautiful answers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went with the other Seinfeld episode that came immediately to mind...the Hamptons...the Soup Nazi was memorable. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a good episode, as most of them were. I just was not happy with their finale. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  9. The Soup Nazi was a great episode. I watched Seinfeld for years before any of my friends ever caught on to it. So many good episodes...I could name dozens I liked...lots with George and Kramer! I am so pleased that Bill will be home for the entire weekend and that you'll be able to enjoy Christmas as a family. Just treading water here! Lots of Christmas packages still unwrapped and unmailed and Christmas letter not complete. It will happen when it happens. Sending lots and lots of love, hugs and prayers to all, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot all about the rye! It was great - soup Nazi is an all-time fav!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the little video of the kitty and the exciting red ornament is so darling! I enjoyed your answers, although I don't think I've seen enough Seinfeld to know those episodes. I'll have to check them out. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas, Annie. Thank you so much for thinking of me and your sweet card! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your answers to numbers 3 & 4. How nice to spend Christmas with your hubby and family (and the critters of course)! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many people miss the spirit of Christmas even ON Christmas. Bear and I wish all of you a Merry Christmas full of peace and love. We're thankful for your friendship all through the year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. To your #4: Amen!

    I love the image of Santa kneeling by the baby Jesus, just beautiful.

    The little kitty swatting the ball is so cute!

    Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great fill in responses. We love how you always match the purrfect graphic with your response.

    Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. For some reason I never could get into Seinfeld. Yet folks still talk about it. Strange. Oh, well. I really liked your answer to number three. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that episode of Seinfeld too. That one and the time George was fighting over that parking space. So funny -- especially if you have tried to find parking in NYC, you get it. LOL. Sorry I missed out this week -- far too busy around here with hosting families.

    ReplyDelete