Tuesday, December 20, 2016

His Anticipation

Anticipation always filled him when he had to travel. Here he sat: bags all packed and ready to go.

There had been so many Christmases spent away from home. But, in his heart, he knew it was all worth it.

So, with a nod and a wink, he called out to his team and was gone in a flash!

                                                                                                              Source

Shared with:
Writing Challenge:
five lines using the word prompt
"anticipation"

13 comments:

  1. He, of all people, deserves to anticipate Christmas! He gets the fun of gift giving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thank you for the good feelings and smiles you brought to me. Your heart shows through your sweet words. Thanks for being a part of In Other Words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia, your kind words mean a lot to me! Thank you so much. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen. You are such a sweet friend.

      Delete
  4. You are such a master at this, Annie. And you always surprise me. Love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take that as a high compliment. I hope that I can always surprise you! Hugs!

      Delete
  5. I do believe the magic he shares for all!

    ReplyDelete