Thursday, January 12, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 36


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 36: January 13, 2017

1. My guiding word for 2017 is _____________________.
2. ________________________ class reunion.

3. Truth be told I am superstitious about                                .

4. Lately, I have been                                  .



8 comments:

  1. Oh that photo is some cute.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny pic! Thanks for the fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is so cute. I answered on Mom Ellen's bloggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute pic. It reminds me of a photo with a white kitten and white bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a sweet photo! Thanks for the fill-ins. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your word, and I always LOVE your photos.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Friendly Fill-Ins

    ReplyDelete