Thursday, February 23, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 42


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I suggest the latter two statements. We try to make the fill-ins fun to answer and to share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Everyone is welcome!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 42: February 24, 2017

1. I wish _____________________________ would come back in style. 

2. I always have _____________________ in my purse (or wallet for men).

3. I think that I                                     .

4.                                     is a pet peeve of mine.



7 comments:

  1. Annie, thanks for sharing this week's fill-ins. I got 'em! Have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting one and should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having difficulty coming up with answers. I wonder why... I'm looking forward to read your answers. You always have the best answers.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, here are my answers...
    I wish letter writing would come back in style.
    I always carry my cell phone in my purse
    I think I'm old fashion.
    It's hard to select one pet peeve as I have so many but I think inconsiderate people is number one as they do thing that are selfish and inconsiderate to others.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great Thursday!

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, love the meme. I am not participating this week. Tom and I are both sick, and my brain just isn't working. I can only think of answers for two of the fill-ins. Praying that you are finally feeling better. Sending lots of love and prayers and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete