Thursday, March 2, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 43


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I suggest the latter two statements. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Everyone is welcome!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 43: March 3, 2017

1. My favorite herb or spice is __________________________.

2. An herb or spice I dislike is ___________________________.

3. Lately, I have been working on                               .

4. This Winter was                                    .



4 comments:

  1. Annie, got this week's blank statements! Hopefully I will remember to link up this weekend at some point. Tomorrow is DH's off day. I'm not sure what we have planned yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite spice is cinnamon - though this changes depending on what I am in the mood for. I don't know if there are any spices that I dislike.

    This winter has been so mild - wish we would have had a bit more snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite herb is Basil
    I don't know of any herb or spice I dislike...
    Lately I've been working on my iPhoto library in an attempt to back up my photos in files so I won't loose anymore photos.

    Prayers for Maggie.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to your answers. Cute kitty :) XO

    ReplyDelete