Thursday, March 9, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 44



The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I suggest the latter two statements. We try to make the fill-ins fun to answer and to share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Everyone is welcome!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 44: March 10, 2017

1. I hope _____________________________ gets renewed for another season.

2. My first crush was ____________________________________.

3.                             usually makes me                          .

4. If I were a super-hero, I would be                                       



8 comments:

  1. That is such a cute kitty. :)
    Thanks for the fill-ins. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little kitty. The caption is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little Batman...
    I hope that my energy gets renewed for another season.
    My first crush was on a little classmate in grade 5. I can't even remember who he was, lol...
    Seeing the snow going down usually makes me antsy to start planting seeds.
    If I were a super hero, I would use my super power to help people and animals who needs help and help wherever I was needed.

    Have a great day. Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I hope everyone's favorites gets renewed nest season. I don;t watch network TV so I don't have any network faves.

    2. My first crush was literally on the boy next door. But at my grandma's home. MY goodness, my 10 year old heart was just beating like a drum when I saw him.

    3. Sunshine usually (always) makes me happy!!!

    4. If I were a Super hero I would be Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ones, and I love Batman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMC...what a darling little kitten. Just copied the statements for tomorrow. Love always, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Batman. I look forward to everyone's answers, I think people will be amused with my first crush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good questions to answer! I liked your answer to the super hero power.:) Cute kitties! :)

    ReplyDelete