Thursday, March 16, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 45


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I suggest the latter two statements. We try to make the fill-ins fun to answer and to share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Everyone is welcome!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 45: March 17, 2017

1. The oldest item in my home is __________________________.

2. The oldest item in my refrigerator is _____________________.

3. My family heritage is                                .

4. My favourite family tradition is                                .



 

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely tree. Such lucky kitties.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones, and a great family tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. guyz...de food servizz gurl finded sum sghetti sauz in de fridge once her forgetted a bout....can ya say sghetti...fuzz :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. The oldest item in our home is the bedroom furniture. Heavy oak.
    2. The oldest item in my refrigerator is sweet pickles.
    3. My family heritage is English and Scottish with some Irish as well.
    4. My favorite family tradition is still Christmas gathering,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cat tree :) My #2 answer is embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cat tree. I wish it were in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the cat tree. MOL

    Shoko and kali

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just plain amazing and crazy. I have never seen more than two cats on any of our cat trees, except when we get a new one, and everyone wanted to check it out. Sending lots of love and hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete