Thursday, March 30, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 47


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I suggest the latter two statements. We try to make the fill-ins fun to answer and to share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Everyone is welcome!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 47: March 31, 2017

1. The first thing I think about in the morning is _______________________.

2. The last thing I think about before sleep is ________________________.

3. I am looking forward to                                 .

4. I am so pleased                                   .



4 comments:

  1. When I open my eyes in the morning the first thing that comes to mind is "Thank you God for the new day and all it brings".

    When I close my eyes at night I say. "Thank you God for keeping me during the day, please keep me during the night and I proceeds to say my usual prayers"

    I'm looking forward to seeing my first robin of the season.

    I'm so pleased that it's sunny today.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good, although my Dad might answer 1 and 2 the same MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat reminds me of my children, they are night owls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the cutest cat memes. I look forward to your answers. XO

    ReplyDelete