Friday, March 31, 2017

My A-Z Prelude

                                                                                            source

As most bloggers know, April is the A-Z Blogging Challenge. Many have been busy preparing for this challenge. I certainly have been. This will be my second year of participation. 

In my recent A-Z "Reveal Post" I explained my A-Z theme: Lifeblood Songs. There is a reason that I chose this theme. April is also Poetry Month. Last year I shared favourite poems, including some of my own poetry. In this same creative vein, lyrics are poetry. Songs are feelings put to music.

The Lifeblood Songs that I will share have lyrics that are especially meaningful to me. Some songs you may recognize from previous posts, while others may surprise you. There may be some songs that hit home for you. However, you may have other songs that speak more personally to you. Again, these are my personal Lifeblood Songs. Please, feel free to share your own Lifeblood Songs for the letter of the day in the comment section of my post that day. 

May you enjoy the songs, the music, and perhaps memories the songs may evoke. I hope that in some way, the songs I share will move you. Because poetry and music should always do just that: make you feel.

Hugs,
Annie


11 comments:

  1. Truly looking forward to this... I love music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! I will be here tomorrow. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you'll have a treasure trove of great meaningful song to share. I'm looking forward to your post each day. April will fly by so quickly.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I've always struggled to put words to my feelings and music has inspired me in endless ways. Some songs, the words touch on exactly what I wish I could say, and some times the tunes take over for those feelings that can't ever be put into words. I can't imagine my life without music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the music to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to hearing about the music that's been meaningful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, I am really looking forward to seeing the songs you present. I think I would have a very hard time coming up with 26 songs. Hope you got my e-mail. Sending all my love and lots of hugs and prayers, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the songs you choose, too, Annie. :)

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the challenge! We don't participate, but we sure admire everybuddy that does.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your A to Z theme! I like music/songs of all kinds, so will look forward to hearing the ones you post for the challenge! So far, for letters A, B, & C, I've enjoyed the songs. :) Best of luck & Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fantastic idea! I am catching up over some herbal tea, and can't wait to see the first few songs you choose!

    ReplyDelete