Thursday, April 6, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 48


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I offer the last two statements. We hope the fill-ins will be fun for you to answer and share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM (CST). Please come back to link up and share your thoughts. Everyone is welcome!

Here are this week's statements with the fill-in blanks:

Week 48: April 7, 2017

1. I don't understand why ___       _ is so popular.

2. My in-case-of-emergency person is ____________.

3. There is so much                               !

4. I would be lost without                             .



7 comments:

  1. Awesome meme! For a change, I couldn't resist filling out these comments.

    1.I don’t understand why Twenty-One Pilots is so popular.
    2. My in case of emergency person is my partner.
    3. There is so much writing I want to do today!
    4. I would be lost without my ability to type fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good answers! I am not surprised they are about music and writing. *wink*

      Delete
  2. What a great picture and we all need a rechargeable cat. Looks like some great Fill-ins. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats are rechargable, as long as i keep their food bowls full!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitty photo. I look forward to your answers tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting ready to do our fill-in post now. Great meme. Love, hugs and prayers, Janet

    ReplyDelete