Thursday, April 13, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 49


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I suggest the latter two statements. We try to make the fill-ins fun to answer and to share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Everyone is welcome!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 49: April 14, 2017

1. An Easter (or Passover) tradition I have is _____________.

2. My favorite flavor of ice cream is _____________.

3. One of my favourite Easter/Passover memories is                                                .

4. My favourite Spring flower is                                  .


3 comments:

  1. I can't really answer numbers one and two. I celebrate my faith in my heart and am not a fan of ice cream. However, my favorite spring flower is the lilac and my favorite memory is getting the fun baskets my mother used to create for Easter even into her childrens' adulthood. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good and so is the Easter Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the Easter Bunny to bring me a cat :)

    ReplyDelete