Thursday, April 20, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 50


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I suggest the latter two statements. We try to make the fill-ins fun to answer and to share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Everyone is welcome!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 50: April 21, 2017

1. The most interesting museum I have been to is _____________.

2. The most interesting historical place I have been to is _______________.

3.                            is back!

4. I was surprised                             .



13 comments:

  1. Annie, funny comic! The most interesting museum I've been to is The Oak Ridge Science & Energy Museum. The most historical place I've been to is probably Plymouth Rock. Warm weather is back! Hooray!! I was surprised to get all my A2Z posts completed before April 1st. This is a first for me. :) Have a good day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. The most interesting museum I have been to is The American Sign Museum (lately).
    2. The most interesting historical place I have been to is Vienna.
    3. The vultures are back!
    4. I was surprised to find a call from my mom on my cell phone because my father has been holding a grudge over something stupid and she can no longer dial a phone on her own (he may be coming around if the last hissy fit's pattern is any indication).

    Funny comic! Happy blogging, my dear.

    http://darlamsands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Vultures! The black ones are really interesting, being a bit m,ore aggressive.
      That is interesting about your mom and dad. Wow.
      Tune in tomorrow for my fill-ins!

      Delete
  3. Love the laser dot funnny. Looks like my gang. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! it is funny! Even Kenzie follows it, which drives the cats a bit nuts!

      Delete
  4. The laser dot with the cats is priceless.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the laser dot , that is too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that laser dot painting! WHAT BEAUTIFUL ART! I want one in our livin' room, for sure. purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those should get some good responses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dot is how we get a cat that slipped outside to come back in.

    ReplyDelete