Thursday, April 27, 2017

Fill-in Statements: Week 51


The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete. Each Thursday, Ellen of 15andmeowing provides the first two statements and I suggest the latter two statements. We try to make the fill-ins fun to answer and to share. On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM. Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! Everyone is welcome!

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 51: April 28, 2017

1. A book I would like to see made into a movie is ____________________.

2. If I could afford a billboard, it would say __________________.

3. I have a hard time                              .

4. I really enjoy                               . 



15 comments:

  1. As I told our friend at 15 and Meowing, I like these thoughtful questions.

    1. A book I would like to see made into a movie is my own short story series.
    2. If I could afford a billboard, it would say 'Be Excellent to One Another' a la "Wayne's World.
    3. I have a hard time caring about housekeeping.
    4. I really enjoy writing fiction.

    ~grin~ Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read too many story books lately, mostly I read text books and self help books but one book I read years ago by Margaret Atwood was the Handmaid's Tale that I was hoping would be made into a movie. They made it for TV adaption. It took a long time in coming...

    I I could afford a billboard, the message I would put on would be this:
    "We have been put on this earth to learn to love. Let's do it."

    I have a hard time with people who are ruled by their pride.

    I really enjoy working in the gardens.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your answers, especially #2. HUGS.

      Delete
  3. Any film is made better with a cat star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to your answers and everyone else's too.XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury. But it is such a complex book they could never do justice to it and would likely just take one or two parts of it and spin it out.

    2. The billboard would say, "Cats Love Their Owners Too. Just Not the Way a Dog Does".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray Bradbury is from Waukegan, IL, which is about 20 minutes from us. Dandelion Wine was made into a movie in 1997. But, there is a movement to make a "better version" of it. The couple doing this actually worked with Bradbury on it. He has many fans, and this area of far NE Illinois is very devoted to him and his work.

      Delete
  6. 3. I have a hard time seeing terrible cruel things about animal abuse. I cannot un-see these things.

    4. I really enjoy a sparkling sunny Spring day and a walk in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot un-see these things, but, I cannot look away and ignore them, either. We have to make it stop.

      Delete
  7. Those will get some fun responses!

    ReplyDelete