Friday, April 28, 2017

X-Files


The Truth is out there!

It is difficult to come up with a Lifeblood Song for the letter X, and you probably wondered where I would go for the letter X.  But, for me and my purposes here, this actually works quite well. I am an X-Phile, but it is way more than that. I have always had a very intense curiosity. Even as a child, when told that curiosity killed the cat, I responded that satisfaction brought it back. That is why cats have nine lives, after all. So much of our world and the surrounding universe is unexplained. No matter what you believe, there are mysteries. I believe in angels. I think some supernatural activities are possible. I think that Nessie could exist...but, I don't know. I believe that there is much to be learned, and far more that we will never know. But, I do know the Truth is out there!

My Lifeblood Songs: X

10 comments:

  1. I also like the X-Files, though I didn't get to see many of the episodes when they were actually on. And there is definitely much out there we don't know!

    A to Z 2017: Magical and Medicinal Herbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, exactly! My only problem is when people try to exalt angels more than God their creator. We will never understand all of this world as His thoughts are higher than our thoughts, His ways higher than our ways.
    Perspectives at Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting way to do X. Since i haven't watched TV in many years, i only saw bits and pieces of X-Files, but it does look fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choice! You're very creative. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby and I both like this theme song and loved the show. There is so much " I want to believe".XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection, Annie. That was a favorite television show of ours when it was on the air. The truth may be out there, but I doubt we will ever find or know it, but that shouldn't stop our curiosity. Sending love, prayers and hugs to all, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice choice! I'd forgotten the opening music so it was fun to hear it again. I love your childhood response to attempts to squelch curiosity, and I'm glad you haven't relinquished it. There's so much we don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome selection, Annie! Yes, we were wondering where you were going to go with "X," and this is perfect. We're huge fans of the show (and excited that there will be another 10 episode season in the coming year). :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome. I didn't know that you love the X Files. I used to watch them back when :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie,

    X-Files was a good TV series and I believe there are a lot of uneXplained things out there that humans can't begin to comprehend. I believe these things are meant to intrigue and stir the imagination. EXtraterrestrials might be a stretch but I do believe in angels and who knows there could be some sea or deep lake monsters like Nessie. :)

    Art Sketching Through the Alphabet “X”

    ReplyDelete