Sunday, May 14, 2017

Complications



Windows 10 was installed in my new desktop computer, as well as my new laptop when I got them. My computers are the best. Windows 10 was great! I have had absolutely no issues. Until now.

The Windows 10 Updates happened this week, to both computers. Same day, same time. And, now they are not working correctly. I am having serious issues on both computers. I cannot seem to figure out what is going on, or resolve these issues. It is a nightmare x two!

So, I am forced to seek assistance. I may be offline, but am unsure how long. It may be a day, a few days, a week...I have no idea. Please be patient, if I go missing. Just know that I am here and will be back online as soon as possible. I am currently looking for solutions that will fix it but keep me going, too.

Bill has songs scheduled through Thursday, for the Letter J. He will keep answering comments, but that may take time, too. But, if we temporarily go offline, he will be back with his A-Z as soon as he can! He is having fun sharing his music tastes with you and hearing your thoughts.

Has anyone had this happen with Windows 10 updates? Suggestions? Help? Please?

6 comments:

  1. We hate that and we just know our update is coming too, drat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could help, but the upgrade from 7 to 10 on my laptop was such a total disaster I installed Linux Mint on it and walked away from Windows completely. Life is too short to waste on Microsoft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. I hate it when things like that happen. Mine did a big update last night so far *touch wood* everything's still as it should be. I hope you're able to get it sorted soon and without too much disruption or offline time.

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I better back everything up. I hope your problem resolves itself easily. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. No advice, just hoping all is well soon.

    ReplyDelete